"That's a big watch, does it measure heart rate?" enquired Squash.
"Well I was running for 1 1/2 hours with a heart rate of 160 but then some one told me this was too high and didn't leave enough time for recovery so I dropped it to 150 so that I could train more frequently yeah 13 not 30 miles an hour and then it's great 'cos I can download it all onto my computer and see my training pattern and improvement so getting fitter with my speed improving yeah and then I was on an inclined treadmill for 3 hours with a 25kg backpack and I also calculated my VO2 max Miguel Indurain had one of over 90 and Lance Armstrong 76 that swimmer eats 12,000 calories a day I've done a 6000m peak so have hired a porter although I don't know how much use he'll be so that's why I can run a marathon in three and a half minutes."
"Do we take that as a yes then?" Interjected Suzy
"And............." he continued
Friday, 5 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment